Launched in March 2020, Pickle has made massive strides as a small, but mighty startup in the booming Conversation Intelligence space.
We’re looking to add a rockstar Executive Assistant to help us continue building a platform our customers love. Just being real…you will joining at the most crucial time in Pickle’s existence. We’ve set lofty growth goals for the year and you will play an important role in achieving them.
You need to be comfortable wearing multiple hats, being proactive in ambiguity, and get excited about working across several departments.
This role will be located in Salt Lake City, UT. We are open to occasional remote work, but work will primarily be done from the Utah office.
What You'll Bring:
- Prior Executive Assistant experience preferred
- Strong process-orientation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to translate requirements into action plans and deliverables
- Ability to create and implement improvement initiatives, influencing cross-functional teams
- Extremely organized and highly motivated
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Results-and data-driven personality
- Passion for best practices within development, scalability, and reuse
- Solid team player
- Ability to organize and complete tasks on short deadlines
- Have a work hard/play hard mentality and thrive in a start-up environment
- Competitive salary
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance for all employees and their dependents
- Fully-compensated parental and maternity leave
- Untracked PTO
- FSA and HSA options
- Snacks and drinks
- Pickle Swag provided
- Team and company activities
- The ability to make a true impact on the company!
- Pickle’s future is driven by the people building it. Our team is diverse, inclusive, and empathetic to one another’s experiences. We are purpose-led, seeking to positively impact our work environment and the world around us, no matter what.
- We keep things open. That means transparency from the top-down and the bottom-up. We know that our growth only comes from the people who are doing the work, which is why we value (and encourage) feedback from all team members.
- We have flexible work hours. Who decided that good ideas only live between 9am and 5pm? We provide flexible hours to accommodate different schedules of our team because we believe great work speaks for itself.
- We’re growing fast. We recently raised Seed funding and already have solid base of customers we are determined to delight and build the Pickle Jar further.
- We offer competitive compensation. We know that a strong team is worth the investment. That’s why we offer competitive salaries, equity packages, and benefits to everyone who comes onboard.
Pickle is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.